Join PHM-USA for a national organizing and strategizing meeting!
On July 18 and July 25 we’ll focus our work in small groups organized around areas of interest/action that emerged from the movement-wide survey. This meeting will be followed by a PHM-USA assembly on August 15 (separate registration) where we will report out from the working groups and envision our way forward. Follow updates here.
PHM-USA is a network of individuals and organizations working to transform the United States health system while also supporting international efforts to challenge destructive US policies and corporations. Being part of PHM-USA means sharing the values of the People’s Charter for Health and advancing a vision of health for all.
There are many ways to join the movement!
READ AND ENDORSE the People’s Charter for Health
SIGN UP to receive occasional announcements and action alerts by emailing email@example.com
JOIN US on Facebook
GET ACTIVE with an interest group:
- Health Systems Reform and Access to Health Care (email leigh.kamore[at]gmail.com)
- Climate Change & Environmental Justice (email leigh.kamore[at]gmail.com)
- Extractive Industries (email sarahs[at]hesperian.com)
- Work and the Right to Health: Visit our wiki for resources and activities: http://fairhealthywork.wikidot.com
- Trade and Health (email juliarob[at]uw.edu)
- Reproductive Justice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BRING YOUR IDEAS! PHM is led by the activists who make up the movement. We welcome your interests and projects aimed at achieving the right to health. PHM’s national and global networks are here to support you!